Popcorn Popping with a Cinnamon Swirl

Wednesday 21 October 2015

 photo portlebay-popcorn 2_zpsdpyhetdp.jpg

I love popcorn and one of my favourite brands is Portlebay Popcorn, so when they recently asked me if I would like to try their new  Cinnamon Swirl - crunchy sweet popcorn - I jumped at the chance!

Portlebay Popcorn is all popped by hand in Devon with nothing more than a touch of rapeseed oil, a touch of raw cane sugar to give it a delicious crunch and their totally natural seasonings.  They are gluten free and have both Savoury Krackle Corn  ( Classic, Orchard Wood Smoked Cheddar, Wasabi and Sweet Ginger, Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup, and Chilli and Lime) ad Sweet Flavours (Very Berry, Lemon Sherbet, Cappuccino and the new Cinnamon Swirl).


From classic Sweet and Salty Kracklecorn through to the kick of Chilli and Lime and the fizzy fun of Lemon Sherbet, all of their nine flavours are equally moreish. They come in small packs which  are made for snacking, or  big bags that are perfect for sharing with friends. Kracklecorn is a wholegrain and naturally high in fibre.

 photo 75g Cinnamon_zpshodk8lyc.jpg

And just what do I think of this new Cinnamon Swirl?  Why, it's fabulous of course.  Completely different than what I was expecting.  I was expecting it to taste like a cinnamon bun, but amazingly it tastes like spiced apple cider!  It's just gorgeous and would be lovely put out in snacking bowls when you have your guests over for drinks during the holidays!  I give it a nice 10 out of 10 and

  photo index_zpsc6e8d509.jpg

and an English Kitchen Hearty Two Thumbs Up!  I am in love!  I think you will be too!

Available at Tesco's, Booths and Budgens across the country as well as a network of independant shops and stockists, including Soho Coffee, Thorntons as well as Sainsbury's regionally.    Additionally Portlebay Popcorn donate 25 % of their online sales to their nomincated charity CHICKS.


Image courtesy of Portlebay
To find out more check out  http://www.portlebaypopcorn.com/
Follow them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter  


 
Note - although I was sent several bags of popcorn to try at no charge, any and all opinions are my own.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!