Having fun with Tassimo and Winter Warming Drinks

Wednesday 27 November 2013



  photo SAM_2135_zps42550314.jpg

The Tassimo people challenged their bloggers to come up with a Winter Warming Drink for November.  I found that a real challenge, but this is what I came up with and I let my Canadian Side come to the forefront!

 photo tassimo_logo_zpse2d3205a.jpg

Here is what you will need . . .

 photo milka_chocolate_t_zps7227a63b.jpg 

One Tassimo Milka Hot Chocolate T disc

  photo index_zps8e5765dd.jpg

One Tassimo Cafe Hag Crema (Decaf) T disc

 photo 13307whipped_cream_zps6a788c14.jpg

A quantity of maple whipped cream  (Simple whip some double cream until thick, having added about 1 TBS of pure Maple Syrup)

  photo maple-syrup-w600h600_zpse70fdcb9.jpg

Pure Maple Syrup (Canadian of course!)

 photo IR_FLAKESD1_zps9df3555f.jpg

And finally some chocolate shot sprinkles.  I am partial to the dark chocolate ones.

Simply do both pods, one at a time, into a large hot chocolate mug and give them a good stir together.  Top with the maple whipped cream.  Drizzle with a touch more Maple Syrup and sprinkle with the chocolate shot.

What have you got???  A winter hand warming Maple Mocha Crema!  Beeeeee-utiful!


 photo SAM_2133_zpse69fffd3.jpg

2 comments

  1. This is absolutely decadent, Marie.
    I love sweetening my coffee w maple syrup every now & then, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!